Monday, January 20, 2014

Follow Up Reminder:1st Page Ranking On Google

Hi,
 Hope you are well.
I recently sent you an email regarding 1st Ranking on Google.  
Let me know if you would be interested in this.  We can schedule a call and we will be pleased to explain our services in detail.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards!
Angela Weems

Goldsmith Center 6523
 Los Angeles.
_____________________________________________________

Hi my name is Angela Weems

 I've been tracking the success of your company while working on your competitors' sites—I'm very impressed with your company, but there are some real opportunities for growth.

Are you interested in several proven strategies to use content and social media to drive relevant traffic to your site? In 20 minutes I can show you how to fuel your brand and generate more revenue.

This is a $2,500 value free of charge.

I'd like to follow up about this with a quick phone call. Can I call you this week to discuss your campaign?

Best Regards,

Angela Weems

Goldsmith Center 6523

. Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment