Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Phantoms and Monsters

Phantoms and Monsters


Can You Hear Me?

Posted: 04 May 2010 01:12 PM PDT


Click for video

Samantha M. forwarded this video...here is the statement she posted:

May 01, 2010 — This was taken at the Houston Zoo while me and my son were at the Reptile House. There was no one around us and the voices you hear in the background are on the other side of the building.

If you turn up the volume, you can distinctly hear a voice whisper 'can you hear me' three times during the video. Samantha has given me her assurance that she and her son were alone (though there where other people further away from them). As well, she states her son is incapable of vocalizing the words.

I alerted 'SW' (who is a sensitive and clairvoyant) about the video and asked for her opinion:

"I was quite sure that it wasn't her son.

It could be a trans-dimensional being, or even a child that is somehow trapped in another dimension. People have done that, never to be seen again, at least not here in this dimension.

As for helping the being, I rather doubt there is anything to be done. You can't lead them back over through a portal. The being would have to want to, or be able to find one on it's own and then it may not survive for any length of time, in our reality.

I listened to it again today, several times. As for what I gleaned from the voice, it really doesn't want anything, other than to be noticed. If it is still "attached", and the lady keeps experiencing any interaction with this being, she could ask it directly what it wants, or better yet, ignore it and it should eventually go away on it's own. Something else will attract it's attention. Interaction could signify that she's is interested in it, then she might not like it hanging on.

BTW, I sense the son may have attracted this being. He and his mother are somewhat "gifted"."


NOTE: So, what do you think? Lon

Can You Hear Me?

MUFON: Strange Witness Encounter Reports

Posted: 04 May 2010 12:21 PM PDT

NOTE: the following two posts are recent MUFON witness reports. I have cleaned up the spelling and grammar a bit...but have not changed the context of the anecdotes. BTW, these accounts are very odd and somewhat comical IMO. I'm not going to say that these are fabrications but they are entertaining. Besides, we all need a good laugh once in a while...Lon
__________

In early spring of 1989, I lived with my aunt and uncle so I could stay in the same school district I have been going to since the beginning of the year. My grandparents raised me and my grandfather was very sick and in the hospital. So everyone agreed I should stay with my aunt to finish out the school year.

I slept in my cousin's room, who was away at college at the time. I always locked my bedroom door before I fell asleep. I had a fear of someone breaking in the house and hurting me.

One very early morning, I was awakened by a strong feeling of someone in my room standing very close to me. I opened up my eyes and turned to my left. I could not believe my eyes! There was this thing, about toddler-sized looking back at me. It very much reminded me of Br'er Rabbit's Tar Baby (yes, I realize what you're thinking...Lon).

It had beady red eyes and a plastered on grin. The whole being looked like used oil. It was very black and viscous. I wasn't afraid, but just curious as to how this thing got in my room with the door locked.

I kept looking at it for another minute or so and put the sheets over my head and wished the thing would go away before I realized I would be scared. A minute or so passed by, and I heard my locked door come open. I pulled the sheet down off my head and watched as that thing flew out the door. The door softly closed back behind it. I did not dare to get up and relock the door.

The next morning at breakfast, I asked my aunt, uncle and my other cousin if they had came into my room for something in the night. They all said they didn't and I never brought it up again.
___________

It's been a long time and I was very young at the time (1990)...7 years old.

I woke up on my top bunk and saw a moving light under the door leading to the room behind mine. I got up and went to open the door thinking someone in my family was awake making noise, I was ready to tell them to shut up because I was trying to sleep. I opened the door and saw what looked like 3 skeletons but where the joints should be, you could still see the gap in the bones...but the joints were still there. They had heads similar to ours, not bulbous or overinflated like people usually describe 'Greys'. When I walked in I saw the light was coming from their eyes. I'll never ever forget it, bright yellow light shining in direct beams that spread out slightly over distance.

I flipped out for a second...like seeing a large spider makes you kind of jump up and flap your wrists around because you are completely freaked out. Then I yelled for my parents and my older brother as loud as I could and the "aliens" eyes stopped glowing. The one in the center told me "your family can't hear you". I yelled very angrily "what the hell did you do to my family!" and ran towards him in an attempt to beat them mercilessly. Then their eyes looked like they were on fire with the same yellow light but in dancing flames. They screamed at me with their mouths which looked very strange, as though their lips were tightly pulled back, very thin lips, extremely skinny thin face dark patchy gray color (some parts were dark gray, others were light gray). I stopped and said "ok, you win, I didn't like them that much anyway". They kind of wobbled and bounced in place in a strange way and seemed to laugh. Then the one in the center asked "why aren't you asleep?" I told him, "your in my house without permission, why don't you answer my questions". he said "what do you want?", I said "what do YOU want?". him - "ask your questions". me - "are you angels?", he shook his head no. me - "are you demons?". He shook his head no. me - "then what the hell are you, because I've never seen anything like you before and I read Zoobooks all the time and have never heard of another animal like you aside from people." he said "people call us aliens". I said "like illegal aliens? my dad's always making fun of them". him - "something like that, space aliens. we don't live on your planet". me - "then where the hell do you live? you're telling me you aren't angels, you're not demons, you're obviously not people...whatever dude, you lost me." He laughed and his companions looked at each other. I got pissed off and defensive and said "don't be a butthole!" he said - "it's ok, you're handling this better than any adult." (paused for a minute and talked amongst each other) I said - " HEY! I'm still here." they said - "what do you want?" I said - "don't be a smartass" (if you can't tell by now I was a foul mouthed kid and loved cussing, for whatever reason it was just so amazing to me back then, the concept that words actually had power...not so these days). He said - "no, I mean what do YOU want, if you could have anything in life, what would it be" I said - "a lot of money, all the money in the world". him - " seriously?" me - " yeah you're right, they always tell me in church that is a selfish wish"

At this point I started think about all this stuff in church and about how knowledge is always more powerful than money. (back when I believed in God and all the nonsense that is organized religion). I told them, - "I want knowledge, I want as much knowledge as possible and the wisdom of how to use it, that's what I should want right? I want to be really, really smart, smarter than everyone else. I want to know the meaning of life, that's what everyone says is the ultimate answer and question right? that's what my brother said yesterday. And I want to be really strong too." him - " yeah, that's good, we can do that, but you've got to let us take you" me - " what do you mean take me? you can't just kidnap me, I can't really trust you, you did just break into my house and may have killed my family". him - "I told you, your family is fine, they're just asleep." me - "that's exactly what a killer would say". him - " go check after we leave." me - "ok". him - "but here's your wish, Gravity. The answer to the meaning of life is Gravity. You don't understand Gravity". me - "what's Gravity?" him - " exactly". me- "what the hell are you talking about?" him - "you'll understand when you're older" me - "how much older?" him - "your late teens early twenties" throughout the conversation I had begun moving closer and closer to him as we talked, at this point my eyes started adjusting to the darkness and I saw that he wasn't moving his mouth when he talked. And then I got freaked out and yelled "Alright! that's just too much! what are you! tell me right now!" and I got in my brother's karate stance. Their eyes all began to glow yellow and looked like they were burning like bright yellow flames in their eye sockets. I threw my hands down and said, "I'm done with this, get out, take care".

I went back into my room and closed the door. I came back just as quickly as I had closed the door yelling while I was walking to the door "Next time you stop by ring the damn doorbell you bunch of..." I had opened the door by this point and they were gone. I turned on the light switch checked out the room, went downstairs and checked every room in the house (except the basement because it scared the heck out of me at the time), went back upstairs, woke up my brother who asked me what I wanted to which I replied "just making sure you're alive like they promised" my brother - "like who promised?" "the aliens" I said as I left his room to go to my parents room. I woke up my parents, they asked "what's wrong?" I said - "there was somebody in the house I just wanted to check and see if you guys were o.k." my mom freaked out and woke up my dad and said "(my dad's name) get up! there's somebody in the house." My dad flipped up really quick and said "what?" my mom - " (me) said there is someone in the house, get your gun" I said - "it's cool, they left, I took care of it I think" my dad was already up loading his gun and said "where were they?" I said "in the den" "downstairs?" he said, me-" nope, the one next to my room. They're not in there anymore" dad - "how many were there?" me - "three, but they aren't people." dad- "what?" me - "I don't know" dad - "did you have a nightmare?" me..."nope".

My dad went to go check it out and I stayed in their bedroom with my mom. He came back and said nobody was there now. They were both freaked out and asked if I was sure I didn't just have a dream, and I said I didn't know. They both looked at each other and my dad said, "Yeah bud, you just had a dream, go back to sleep".

The next morning at breakfast I asked everyone all these questions like what an alien was, what's gravity, etc. My parents gave partial answers and then asked why I wanted to know. I told them my them about the night before. My dad mocked me as though I was trying to lie to him. I told him "then how do I know what an alien is? How do I know the word gravity! I'm 7!! (I was pissed)" and slammed both fists on the table as hard as I could and said "if you don't want to believe me because you're scared then that's ok, but don't call me a liar, I know what I saw". my brother then asked my parents "cooool, did (me) see aliens?" my dad - "nooooooo, (in a weird tone that I later learned he only uses when he's lying to people) I told him, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". My dad threatened to hit me and my mom stepped in and said "why don't we just stop talking about it." I said - "but isn't that amazing! I'm gonna tell everyone! What did I see? What was it? Do you guys know something I don't?" My mom said " (me)...don't tell anyone about it, even if you do believe it's true. They'll just think you're white trash or crazy, you'll get the same reaction from everyone else that you got from us and worse, people will make fun of you and bully you" I said - "Mom, I'm the biggest kid in my grade, I do the bullying". My dad laughed, and I never talked about it to anyone ever again.

Believe what you want, it happened. I've checked my room, closets, neighboring rooms, every night since. For the next 6 months while I would often times go to sleep on one bunk bed and wake up on the other with the bed I went to sleep on completely stripped of it's sheets. Sometimes I'd wake up with my body turned around where my feet were the night before and not remember ever getting up. Ever since then I've had problems with sleeping, my memories date back to when I was 6 months old in a shopping cart, my IQ was 160 when I applied to West Point in my junior year of high school. I've always been insanely strong for my body size, my veins are bright blue no matter how tan I get, animals of all types love me immediately and I can communicate via body language extremely well, and recently, I've begun working on a Quantum Physics paper that redefines all science and existence itself... a paper that presents undeniable evidence in both a Unified Theory of Everything and describes in extreme detail what the Unified Force of Nature is.

MUFON: Strange Witness Encounter Reports

Tricks Aren't For Kids...Lucky Charms DO Work!

Posted: 04 May 2010 10:58 AM PDT

dailymail - They are taken to exams, job interviews and weddings in the hope they will bring good fortune.

But rather than being mere superstition, lucky charms do actually work, psychologists claim.

Researchers told half the golfers on a putting green that they were playing with a lucky ball, and the rest that they were playing with a normal one.

Those with the lucky ball sank 6.4 putts out of 10, nearly two more putts on average than the others - an increase of of 35 per cent.

The results have sparked huge interest among behavioural psychologists who say they put luck in a different light.

The research from the University of Cologne was on just 28 students but the results are being considered significant.

But the figures will also be an encouragement for the millions who cling to a lucky shirt or ring on special occasions to bring them fortune.

And even celebrities have often admitted relying on a lucky charm.

Cameron Diaz has a necklace given to her by a friend because she thinks it will ward off the effects of aging, while Julie Walters kept a lucky piece of coal in her bag during one Oscars ceremony.

Perhaps the most bizarre tradition among celebrities is that Atonement star James McAvoy says 'white rabbit' on the first of every month to the first person he sees - because his grandmother taught him that it brings good luck.

In recent years office desks have seen a proliferation of teddy bears and trinkets intended to bring good luck.

Also, quiz shows such as Deal Or No Deal and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire where treasured items are brought on in the hope they will give contestants the edge in the quest to win a fortune.

Lysann Damisch, co-author of the study, set to be published in the journal Psychological Science in June, said: 'Our results suggest that the activation of a superstition can indeed yield performance-improving effects.'

Stuart Vyse, professor of psychology at Connecticut College, added: 'Simply being told this is a lucky ball is sufficient to affect performance.'

Mathematicians have demonstrated in the past the role that randomness plays in people's lives, but this has not stopped many believing the opposite.

A recent survey found that 77 per cent of people were at least a little superstitious and/or engaged in some form of superstitious behaviour.

A total of 42 per cent said that they were 'very or somewhat' superstitious.

Peter Thall, a biostatistician at the University of Texas, said: 'The idea that wearing a red shirt, saying some sort of incantation or prayer or carrying a lucky charm will bring good luck is very appealing because it gives people the illusion that they have some degree of control over future events in their lives.'

'The painful truth is that we have little or no control over the most important events in our lives.'

Sometimes, however, people overestimate how much control they have over their lives.

A team of British researchers in 2003 asked 107 traders at investment banks to play a game simulating a live stock exchange.

They were told that pressing the letters Z, X and C on the keyboard 'may have some effect on the index,' when in fact it didn't.

Traders in the study who held this false belief the strongest had lower salaries, indicating the idea they made their own luck could be harming their decisions.

Tricks Aren't For Kids...Lucky Charms DO Work!

Creepy Atsugi Keishin Hospital to be Razed

Posted: 04 May 2010 10:04 AM PDT

mainichi - A derelict hospital here widely known for being "haunted" and the site of petty crime has been bought by the city and is set to be demolished and have its land redeveloped into a park, city officials have announced.

According to the city, after "Atsugi Keishin Hospital" closed in 1997, the building has been left to deteriorate, becoming the target of graffiti and suffering damage such as broken windows and a small fire.

The hospital has been introduced as a "haunted spot" on both television and the Internet, and some youths who tried to sneak a look at the "haunted" hospital last year ended up being mugged. The problems have led local residents to complain to the city.

To remove the hospital, the city sought the ownership deed from its registered owner, a religious organization in Osaka Prefecture, but negotiations were stymied by the fact that the land was put up as collateral for loans. However, when the organization failed to pay city taxes on time, the land was seized and put up for public auction. On April 23, the Atsugi Municipal Government bought the hospital and its 2,605-square-meter lot with a bid of 12.63 million yen. The city says it was the only bidder.

Click for video


Click for video

Creepy Atsugi Keishin Hospital to be Razed


Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual?
Send us an email


Become a fan of 'Phantoms and Monsters' at Facebook
Photobucket



Photobucket
Listen to our segment
'Strickly Paranormal: For Those Seeking the Truth!'



Anomalist Books - works on maverick science, unexplained mysteries, unorthodox theories, strange talents, and unexpected discoveries. Please check out their excellent and diverse catalog





"The latest news from beyond the mainstream"
Join Ben & Aaron for their weekly podcast!
Check out Mysterious Universe Plus+ all access format!



Join the
Phantoms & Monsters Wiki
A network for paranormal investigators, enthusiasts and those
seeking the truth








No comments:

Post a Comment