Thursday, December 3, 2009

12/4 The Buckhead Blog

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
The Buckhead Blog Feed My Inbox

8 Things I Learned from the Buckhead Reporter This Week
December 2, 2009 at 9:29 pm

I really enjoy reading the Buckhead Reporter Newspaper that magically appears at the end of my driveway every so often. I thought it would be fun to highlight a few of the nuggets in the latest edition.Buckhead homeowners are opposed to sidewalks that will allow children to walk safely to neighborhood schools95% of Georgia's toll funds come from GA 400 ($20,060,677 in fiscal 2009)Parts of "Life
 

This email was sent to saadsatu54@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment