Sunday, December 6, 2009

12/7 The Buckhead Blog

Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
The Buckhead Blog Feed My Inbox

Excellent Christmas Tree Service at Lowe's
December 5, 2009 at 10:29 pm

Today I took the family to Lowe's on Roswell Road to get a Christmas tree and had a fabulous experience. When we got there I realized I needed a knife to get the string off the trees to check them out. I asked the first guy I saw and while he wouldn't give me his knife, he did spend about 20 minutes with us undoing trees, shaking them out, and pointing out the pros and cons of each. We were
 

This email was sent to saadsatu54@gmail.comCreate Your Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment